Please click here to visit the website of Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in India for updated requirements.
All the Nepalese applicants are required to complete an interview at the Embassy after submitting the following documents:
- Passport (valid at least 3 months following the visa expiry date);
- A completed Visa Application Form
- One passport size photo
- Supporting documents: Invitation letter/full paid Hotel voucher/ & Bank statement for Three (3) Months, Travel insurance, Return Flight tickets.
- C Visa Single entry 31 Euro
- C Visa Multiple entry 57 Euro
- D Visa 72 Eur (Payment in INR as per applicable in Euro rates)
- Applicant for ‘C Visa’ must apply at least 3 (three) days to 1 (one) month prior to the date of travel.
- Applicant for ‘D Visa’ must apply minimum 1 (one) month to maximum 3 (three) prior to the date of travel.
If applicant has a valid multiple entries Schengen Visa or EU Countries’ Visa, then He/she doesn’t require Bosnia & Herzegovina Visa for stay up to 30 days and they can enter to Bosnia and Herzegovina (through any country).
Short Term Visa (Visa C) is for single or multiple entries. Stay cannot exceed 90 days in the period of six months beginning from the day of the first entry. Visa C may be valid up to a maximum of one year, exceptionally more. Visa C is issued for trips related to business, education training, tourism, private affairs, politics, science, sport, religion or other purposes.
Visa C supporting documents
Purpose of visit:
- An original Letter of invitation from a Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen or resident (or exceptionally a foreigner with a permit to stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina one year or more, for family reunion purposes only), or an original Letter of invitation from a Bosnia and Herzegovina business partner or foreign business partner registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Local Ministry of Security’s Department for Foreigners in Bosnia and Herzegovina must verify all Letters of invitation. A Letter must include a guarantee that all expenses of the invited person related to stay in and departure from Bosnia and Herzegovina will be covered; OR
- A Voucher of a travel agency (confirmation of paid accommodation, transport, medical/travel insurance) signed and stamped, hotel or other accommodation payment confirmation, etc.; OR
- An Official invitation to international competition from national sport organization or Olympic Committee in Bosnia and Herzegovina; OR
- A court or the other official invitation for a judicial procedure in Bosnia and Herzegovina; OR
- Education enrolment certificate from Bosnia and Herzegovina; OR
- Other appropriate documentation on the basis of which the purpose and conditions of intended stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina can be ascertained
Confirmation of accommodation:
- Appropriate documentation from Paragraph 1. (if used to satisfy that requirement); OR
- Proof of rent or property ownership in Bosnia and Herzegovina; OR
- Other appropriate documentation on which basis it can be ascertained that accommodation in Bosnia and Herzegovina will be provided.
Exceptionally, an applicant can be exempt of this requirement if evidence of sufficient funds (personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit) for accommodation, support, travel, medical costs, etc., is provided.
Sufficient funds to cover the cost of stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina and to return to home country or travel to a third country:
- An original Letter of invitation from Paragraph 1 (if used to satisfy that requirement); OR
- Cash in convertible currency; OR
- Non-cash means of payment (travel cheques, credit cards, etc.) acceptable by Bosnia and Herzegovina banks (confirmation from a bank is required); OR
- Personal bank statements or pay slips; OR
- Confirmation of accommodation and organised travel; OR
- Other appropriate documentation on the basis of which it can be ascertained that sufficient funds are available.
Means of transport and an incentive to return to home country:
- Return travel ticket; OR
- Proof of ownership of passenger motor vehicle (if used for the travel); OR
- Employment certificate, education enrolment certificate, or other document confirming social or professional status; OR
- Other documentation demonstrating an incentive and ability to return to home country.
Long Term Visa (Visa D) is for single or multiple entries. Stay cannot exceed 180 days in the period of one year beginning from the day of the first entry. Visa D may be valid up to maximum of one year, exceptionally more. To obtain Visa D applicants are obligated to submit the same documents as for Visa C, but the documents must demonstrate the need to stay longer than 90 days.
- Honorary Consulate is not mandated to perform any roles in accepting the visa application or submitting the visa application to the embassy. It is mandatory to submit the visa application by self in the office of Embassy in Delhi. For details about the embassy address, please visit the contact section of the embassy.
- Above information is true at the time of preparation of website. The information might be changed. Please click here to visit the website of Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in India for updated requirements.