Business in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- BiH has very favourable geographical position – being on the cross road between the West and the East, Mediterranean and the Continent, two hours flight distance from business centres.
- Companies in BiH have rich tradition of successful participation in international projects worldwide (before the war, some of companies from BiH were leading world companies in their spheres).
- BiH has highly qualified and motivated workforce, with good knowledge of foreign languages.
- BiH has stable currency linked to EURO. Inflation rate per annum in BiH does not exceed 3%.
- 95% of products from BiH is exempted from all taxes during import in the countries of EU.
- BiH enjoys trade preferential when exporting its goods in certain number of other countries.
- In terms of the rights, foreign investors are equalled to local ones.
- Rights of foreign investors in BiH are specially protected.
- BiH has up to date telecommunication network.
- BiH is important power producer and exporter in the region.
Sarajevo is becoming one of the most important congress as well as winter centers in the South Eastern Europe.
For details, please contact Honorary Consulate Office or visit embassy website.